I am a professional, motivated, IT infrastructure Technician with over 6 years experience in IT Support, My overall goal is to become a Network Engineer.
I like to keep my blog updated with Cisco content as much as possible, I keep my blog updated with the content as I learn to develop my skills, I am fortunate enough to have some decent lab equipment to work with and as a delve through my CCNA I keep a record of some of the content I have covered in labs and some I find relevant to my everyday job.
Below is a list of the skills I have, and what I have had exposure to over the last 6 years of my career. I very much delve into every area and consider myself quite fortunate to be able to do so.
- Active Directory
- Server 2003,2008 R2,2012 R2, 2016
- SQL 2012,206
- Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016
- Office 365
- Windows 7,8,10
- WSUS & SCCM
- Microsoft Deployment methods – SCCM, WDS & MDT
- Routing & Switching
- ASA Firewalls
- CUCM Call Manager and UCCX, UCCE
- Solar Winds – Orion Platform Cloud Monitoring
- Logic Monitor
Cloud Backup Solutions
- Asigra DS-Client
Service Desk & Ticketing Systems
- Administering VM’s, Host’s and Clusters
- Configuring Fail-overs and planning DR and BCP’s
- Administering VM’s, Hosts and Clusters
I have a lot of experience in IT Administration and Support, I very much enjoy networking and I am currently aiming to be CCNA certified. I Consistently strive to improve my knowledge in IT by investing my personal time into studying and creating useful articles on what I have learnt for my blog.
If you wish to see a copy of my CV have a look at my CV page: